What a busy couple of weeks! We have been out and about picking apples and plums from the many local orchards for our scrumptious Clootie Dumplings. We have also been in the kitchens every day making scones and Traditional Scottish Tablet for our shop!
Weekends have consisted of delivering our workshops ‘Mastering the Art of Clootie Dumpling’ which is one of my favourite parts of the job.
We have developed partnerships with new stockists, and we have a few more in the pipeline.
- Broad Slap Fruit Farm Shop and Café based in Dunning, Perthshire –http://broadslapfruitfarm.co.uk/
- Coach House Coffee Shop based in Luss – https://www.facebook.com/coachhousecoffeeshopluss/
- Meghans Craft Shop based in Plockton – https://www.facebook.com/Meghans-393533074540423/
- The Scullery, based in Broughty Ferry – https://www.facebook.com/TheSculleryBroughtyFerry/
- Harlequin Tearoom, based in Campbeltown – https://www.facebook.com/HarlequinTeaRoomCampbeltown/
- Eilean Donan Castle, based in Dornie – https://www.facebook.com/Eileandonancastle1/
- City Deli, Glasgow
- Peterhead Prison, based in Peterhead – https://www.facebook.com/PeterheadPrisonMuseum/
- Robertson’s of Pitlochry, based in Pitlochry- https://www.facebook.com/robertsonsofpitlochry/
Anne the Shop Manager has been busy designing and crafting a new Evermore character. We are so excited to let you know that we will be producing a Doddie Weir Evermore Clootie Dumpling with 30% going to the My Name’5 Doddie Foundation and will aid towards vital research for motor neuron disease. Pre orders are now available on our website!
We are continuing to increase our Clootie McToot Dumpling product range and we now have Clootie McToot Dumpling:
- Soya Candles
- Lip Balms
- Scottish Traditional Tablet
- Children Book
- Coffee (beans and grounded)
Chocolates are on the way! More details to follow.
All the above and many more of the products we have in our shop can make beautifully bespoke gifts and hampers for Christmas!
Hope you are all well in the Clootie Clan and staying safe!